Amritsari Fish Fry is a North Indian Dish that makes certain to be a colossal family hit. This non-veggie lover nibble formula is very simple to get ready at home as it includes the utilization of fixings like fish filets, gram flour, garlic glue, ginger glue, and further threw in sweet-smelling flavors like turmeric powder and coriander powder. This mouth-watering formula is cooked in Amritsari style and looks very enticing.
Named after the city where it started, this simple seared fish dish is an extraordinary hors d’oeuvre or side dish to supplement the fundamental course.
This crunchy nibble formula can be served on events, for example, kitty parties, buffets, birthday celebrations, game evenings, picnics to beat the abrupt appetite yearnings. Take a stab at making this filling yet crunchy formula at home throughout the end of the week and serve it hot alongside some intriguing plunges or chutneys of your decision.
Prep: 10 mins Cook: 8 mins Absolute: 18 mins
- 1-kilogram fish (any fish with firm, white tissue) cut into medium-thick cuts
- 3 tablespoons ginger glue
- 3 tablespoons garlic glue
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon carom seeds (ajwain)
- 1 teaspoon stew powder
- Run salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons lime (juice of 1 lime)
- 1/2 cups Bengal gram flour
- Oil to shallow fry fish
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 lime (wedged)
Quick Steps to Follow:
- Blend all the fixings aside from the fish and lime wedges, in an enormous, shallow dish.
- Structure a thick glue.
- Delicately overlap the fish into this glue, making a point to cover each piece well.
- Permit marinating for 60 minutes.
- In a wide, level skillet, heat enough oil to shallow fry the fish till each piece is brilliant and fresh on the two sides.
- Serve hot, masterminded in a platter.
- Crush lemon juice over the pieces not long prior to serving.
- Enhancement with lime wedges.