Make this Chinese cafe-style veg fried rice. It is snappy, simple to make, and adaptable. Serve it as a side dish or a fundamental course without help from anyone else.
On the off chance that you are a Chinese food fan, vegetable singed rice should be a customary element on your table.
Only a couple tips to remember and you get smoky, tasty, loaded with great flavors café style vegetable singed rice in less than 20 minutes.
The best is you can modify it as indicated by your inclinations. Add the veggies you like, change the sauces and pick the assortment of rice you need, fun right!
Ingredients of Fried Rice:
For Cooking Rice
- 1 cup basmati rice or since a long time ago grained rice – 190 to 200 grams
- 4 to 4.5 cups water
- ½ teaspoon salt or add as required
- 2 to 3 drops of toasted sesame oil or any unbiased oil
- 3 tablespoons of sesame oil or any other cooking oil.
- 1 teaspoon finely slashed garlic.
- ½ teaspoon finely chopped ginger.
- ¼ cup cut whites spring onion.
- ¼ cup finely chopped french beans.
- ¼ cup finely cut carrots.
- ¼ to ½ cup finely cut cabbage.
- ¼ cup chopped capsicum – red, green, or yellow.
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce or add as required.
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons slashed spring onions greens for garnish
- salt as required
Quick Steps to follow:
- Add rice till the water runs clear of starch.
- Soak rice water for 30 mins. Drain and keep to the side.
- In a pot, carry water to a delicate overflow with salt and 2 to 3 drops of sesame oil.
- Cook rice on low to high flame.
- At the point when rice gets still somewhat firm or pretty much cooked, eliminate the pot from the warmth. Strain the rice in a strainer.
- You can likewise delicately flush cooked rice in water so they quit cooking and don’t adhere to one another.
- Cover the cooked rice and put it to the side until the rice cools totally.
- You can even refrigerate rice with a covered top for 30 minutes.
Making Fried Rice
- Warmth oil in a wok or a container.
- To start with, add the star anise and fry for a couple of moments or until the oil gets fragrant.
- Add the garlic, ginger, and sauté for certain seconds. No compelling reason to brown the garlic.
- Add the whites spring onions and saute for 2 minutes.
- At that point add finely hacked french beans.
- Pan-fried food french beans for 2 to 3 minutes over medium to medium-high warmth.
- Increase the warmth to a high to altogether cook the entirety of the vegetables.
- You need to consistently throw and mix while broiling with the goal that the veggies are consistently cooked and don’t get scorched.
- The vegetables must be properly cooked. Saute vegetables on high flame for around 4 to 6 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Mix all and add cooked rice. Sauteed food for a couple of moments until the sauce has covered the rice well.
- Keep a check when adding salt, like soy sauce as of now has salt in it.
- Serve the seared rice hot with your Chinese curry.