Naga Style Chicken With Bamboo Shoot Recipe is a totally straightforward delightful tidbit that can be assembled in less than 30 minutes. Straightforward flavors joined with chicken made the Nagaland way. Do offer this formula a chance in your kitchen. Serve it as an hors d’oeuvre or as a side dish to your primary dinner.
Prep in: 10 Min Cooking time: 30 Min Complete in:40 Min
Chicken with Bamboo shoot formula is another Nagaland cooking delicacy. This formula needn’t bother with any oil, and the hotness of green chilies and the flavor of Bamboo shoots makes it a novel formula.
A basic nutritious and solid formula with the integrity of chicken. It simply takes 30 to 40 minutes to be plated.
Steps To Make Naga Style Chicken With Bamboo Shoot Recipe
- 1 kg Chicken
- 2 Tomatoes, squashed in pestle and mortar
- 5 cloves Garlic, squashed
- 2 inch Ginger, ground
- 7/8 Green Chillies, squashed
- 1/2 cup Bamboo shoots, cut
- 1/2 cup Cabbage (Patta Gobi/Muttaikose), cut
- Spring Onion (Bulb and Greens), not many, hacked to embellish
- Salt, to taste
Quick Steps to Follow:
- To get ready Naga Style Chicken With Bamboo Shoot Recipe, wash chicken pieces all together and channel all the overabundance water.
- Warmth a wok on medium fire, add the ginger, garlic, green chilies, and saute for around 30 seconds.
- add some salt, and cabbage, bamboo shoots
- Cover and cook for around 2-3 minutes.
- When the cabbage has shriveled down add the chicken and the tomatoes.
- Blend it well, sprinkle some water and cook covered, on a medium fire until chicken is delicate and all around cooked.
- This will require around 20-25 minutes.
- Trimming with spring onions and some bamboo shoot cuts, alternatively.
- serve this marvelous dish with rice or Hmarcha Rawat (chutney).